Angel Hair With Pesto-Chicken Meatballs
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, oil lightly and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients except the flour in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dust a cookie sheet with flour.
- With your hands lightly oiled, shape the mixture into meatballs, about 15 ml (1 tablespoon) each. Arrange them on the sheet and dust with flour.
- In the same pot used for cooking the pasta, brown the meatballs in the oil. Add the broth and the cream. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer gently until the meatballs are cooked through. Return the pasta to the pot and add the cheese. Stir to combine and heat through. Adjust the seasoning. Add broth if necessary.
- Sprinkle each serving with basil.