Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This makes a nice lunch. Or it can be a side dish at dinner. We like to serve it with grilled steak.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, broken in thirds
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to instructions on pkg.
- Combine cucumber, green pepper, pepperoni and olives in lg bowl.
- Drain pasta and add to pepperoni mixture.
- Top with dressing and Parmesan.
- Toss well.