- 1 yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup diagonally sliced carrot
- 2 red onions, cut in quarters
- 1 red pepper, quartered
- 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed, quartered
- 5 whole garlic cloves, halved
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel hair pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425'F.
- Place vegetables and garlic on foil-lined 10x15-inch pan. Drizzle with 1/4 cup oil; sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Cook Angel hair according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water. Return pasta to pot.
- Add vegetables, cheese and remaining 1/4 cup oil to pasta. Toss, adding reserved pasta water to desired consistency. Transfer to serving platter.