Very Light and very simple as a side.
Make and share this Angel Hair with Lemon and Pine Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil for pasta.
- In a small saucepan cook garlic in oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until softened and transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Add pine nuts, crushing them lightly with the back of a fork, lemon juice, zest, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente and, reserving 2 tablespoons of the cooking water, drain well.
- Add pasta with the reserved cooking water to bowl and toss with lemon mixture until it is absorbed.
- Serve pasta warm or at room temperature.