1/4 Photos of Angel Hair with Garlic Spinach and White Beans
If you're looking for something healthy, and you love garlic, this is for you. Very lowfat, and very high fiber...hearty and filling. To cut prep time, buy bottled minced garlic and a bag of prewashed baby spinach. I serve this with a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, spray with cooking spray, toss, set aside.
- 2Heat olive oil in large non-stick saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Add garlic, cook until lightly browned (3-4 minutes).
- 4Add spinach and beans, cook 3 minutes.
- 5Add broth and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat, simmer 3 minutes.
- 7Add cooked pasta, cook 2 more minutes, stirring often.
- 8Let stand a few minutes before serving.
- 9Garnish with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair with Garlic Spinach and White Beans
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: