1/1 Photo of Angel Hair with Asparagus & Tomatoes
One of the things that I love about spring is fresh asparagus - this combo makes a quick, easy & delicious dinner. The recipe came from BH & G.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim asparagus& rinse in cold water.
- 2Remove the tips& set aside.
- 3Bias slice the rest of the stalk into 1- 1 1/2 inch pieces& set aside.
- 4Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 5Add garlic& pepper; cook& stir for a minute.
- 6Add tomatoes; cook& stir for another 2 minutes.
- 7Add asparagus pieces, wine& salt; cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- 8Add asparagus tips& continue cooking, uncovered, for another minute.
- 9Add butter& stir until melted.
- 10Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- 11Drain well& serve topped with sauce& fresh basil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair with Asparagus & Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 235.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g