Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another find from an older Taste od Home magazine....cleaning out my stash and wanted to put those that sounded good up.
- 9 ounces refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp (peeled & deveined, uncooked)
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat swiss cheese (shredded)
- 16 ounces salsa (chunky)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 3⁄4 cup parsley (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup reduced-fat half-and-half
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- In a greased 13"x9"x2" baking dish, layer half of the pasta, shrimp, feta cheese, swiss chees, and salsa.
- Repeat layers. Sprinkle with monterey jack cheese, parsley, basil, & oregano.
- In small bowl, whisk eggs, cream & yogurt; pour ver casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and pasta is tender.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.