1/1 Photo of Angel Hair Primavera
East Side Mario's Posted for request in the recipe request forum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs vegetables, julienne cut*
- 1 1/2 lbs angel hair pasta
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, julienne cut
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 1/2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, washed (garnish)
- 1Heat a large pot of water over a medium heat until water boils. Place vegetables in steamer and steam until cooked al dente.
- 2While vegetables are steaming, cook pasta as per instructions from manufacturer.
- 3Place a large saute pan over a medium heat. Once pan is hot add olive oil and garlic. Gently saute garlic. Add a good quality chicken stock to the pan and bring to the boil.
- 4Strain pasta and vegetables and add to saute pan. Add fresh basil, lemon zest, parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley. Toss pasta thoroughly. Garnish with a sprig of parsley.
- 5*Primavera vegetables: fresh snow peas, zucchini, red bell peppers, broccoli, carrots.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 807.1
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 253.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: