Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a copycat recipe from recipelink.
Make and share this Angel Hair Primavera recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb broccoli, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb carrot, julienned
- 1⁄2 lb red pepper, julienned
- 1 1⁄2 lbs angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, julienned
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Heat a large pot of water over a medium heat until water boils.
- Place vegetables in steamer and steam until cooked al dente.
- While vegetables are steaming, cook pasta as per instructions from manufacturer.
- Place a large saute pan over a medium heat. Once pan is hot add olive oil and garlic. Gently saute garlic. A.
- dd a good quality chicken stock to the pan and bring to the boil.
- Strain pasta and vegetables and add to saute pan.
- Add fresh basil, lemon zest, parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley. Toss pasta thoroughly.
Cut this down for my lunch (DH was gone) and followed the recipe only added some red pepper flakes for some zing and like the previous reviewer I left the garlic and parmesan the same (I love garlic). Delicious!!! Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup ~ June - Dec 2012 tag game. Thank you for posting.
Awesome!!!!! I've been ordering this from East side Mario's for years, and this is very close. I halved the recipes, but kept the amount of parmesan and garlic the same as the original recipe. I added a pinch of red pepper flakes as well. I also kept the sundried tomatoes about the same. The other recipe also has zuchini but not carrot. I'm sure this is just as good, just differnt vegetables Udate, I doctored my leftovers up and added the carrots and it is wonderful. Both recipes are great. It all depends on which vegetables you prefer. Leanne