This is a copycat recipe from recipelink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb carrot, julienned
- 1/2 lb red pepper, julienned
- 1 1/2 lbs angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, julienned
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 1/2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1Heat a large pot of water over a medium heat until water boils.
- 2Place vegetables in steamer and steam until cooked al dente.
- 3While vegetables are steaming, cook pasta as per instructions from manufacturer.
- 4Place a large saute pan over a medium heat. Once pan is hot add olive oil and garlic. Gently saute garlic. A.
- 5dd a good quality chicken stock to the pan and bring to the boil.
- 6Strain pasta and vegetables and add to saute pan.
- 7Add fresh basil, lemon zest, parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley. Toss pasta thoroughly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 842.8
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 326.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 22.0 g