Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a copycat recipe from recipelink.
Make and share this Angel Hair Primavera recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb broccoli, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb carrot, julienned
- 1⁄2 lb red pepper, julienned
- 1 1⁄2 lbs angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, julienned
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Heat a large pot of water over a medium heat until water boils.
- Place vegetables in steamer and steam until cooked al dente.
- While vegetables are steaming, cook pasta as per instructions from manufacturer.
- Place a large saute pan over a medium heat. Once pan is hot add olive oil and garlic. Gently saute garlic. A.
- dd a good quality chicken stock to the pan and bring to the boil.
- Strain pasta and vegetables and add to saute pan.
- Add fresh basil, lemon zest, parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley. Toss pasta thoroughly.