Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
- 4 -6 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 18 ounces fresh angel hair pasta
- 6 tablespoons freshly grated romano cheese
- In a food processor, combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pulse to chop coarsely.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Let stand 10 minutes.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta. Drain well and toss with remaining oil.
- Place pasta on a serving platter and top with sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.