- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded,finely diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated skim milk
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- fresh ground pepper
- 3⁄4 lb sea scallops
- 6 cups cooked angel hair pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet over medium high heat, heat the oil.
- Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the evaporated milk and stir constantly over medium heat until thickened.
- Add the marjoram and pepper.
- Add the scallops and cook for 2 minutes until the scallops turn opaque.
- Pour the sauce over the angel hair pasta and serve.