My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet over medium high heat, heat the oil.
- 2Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- 3Add the tomato and saute for 2 minutes.
- 4Add the evaporated milk and stir constantly over medium heat until thickened.
- 5Add the marjoram and pepper.
- 6Add the scallops and cook for 2 minutes until the scallops turn opaque.
- 7Pour the sauce over the angel hair pasta and serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta with Tomato Seafood Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 166.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel hair pasta