Recipe by diannejm
This is a nice, light summer dish. It's easy to prepare too.
Top Review by Bake Em N Take Em
It was pretty good sauce. I would have preferred more thickness, but it had good flavor. Also, I would prefer for the necessary amount of lemon juice to be listed. I used rotel crushed tomatoes instead of chopping some myself and used the 4 minute spicy garlic shrimp recipe from recipezaar for something to go with it. They're great compliments with a lot of the same ingredients. I'd recommend. Thanks for the recipe!
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 236.59 ml chopped tomato
- 226.79 g angel hair pasta
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the olive oil and garlic in a saute pan and cook over medium heat till the garlic begins to brown.
- Add the broth and cook till it's reduced in half.
- Stir in lemon juice, tomato and basil.
- Cook angel hair pasta till done.
- Drain, and add to the tomato mixture.
- Top with cheese and pepper.