1/1 Photo of Angel Hair Pasta With Tomato Lemon and Garlic
This is a nice, light summer dish. It's easy to prepare too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the olive oil and garlic in a saute pan and cook over medium heat till the garlic begins to brown.
- 2Add the broth and cook till it's reduced in half.
- 3Stir in lemon juice, tomato and basil.
- 4Cook angel hair pasta till done.
- 5Drain, and add to the tomato mixture.
- 6Top with cheese and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Tomato Lemon and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.0
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 139.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g