Recipe by dicentra
Top Review by Abby Girl
I found this recipe in the Bon Appetit archives years ago....but have modified it a bit to suit our needs. I used light cream instead of the milk and added about 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. After adding the salmon to the pasta, I let sit a bit to absorb the juices. This is a nice, light recipe.
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk (do not use low-fat or nonfat)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite.
- Drain well; return to same pot.
- Combine cream, milk, dill, onions, capers and lemon peel in heavy small saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Add sauce to pasta; toss to coat.
- Add salmon and toss to combine. Season win salt and pepper and serve.