1/1 Photo of Angel Hair Pasta With Scallops, Tomato & Basil
KIM WILSON's Note:
This came from a store ad a while back for their new sea food department. I cut it out and tried it, and it's definitely a keeper. Great flavor--if you want compliments, make this for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb bay scallop, drained well
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans hunts diced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar basil and oil, slightly drained
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked al dente
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Italian spices, to taste
- 1Place a large heavy skillet over medium heat, allow pan to heat up.
- 2Add oil and heat 1 minute.
- 3Add garlic and sauté 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Add scallops, season with salt, pepper, and seasonings to taste, and cook for 3 minutes or until opaque.
- 5Add tomatoes and basil and heat until throughly warmed, about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from heat, taste and adjust seasonings per your preference.
- 7Add pasta to the pan, toss to combine well, and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Scallops, Tomato & Basil
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 450.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar basil and oil