1/4 Photos of Angel Hair Pasta With Roasted Garlic
1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe from the Kraft website, and it's a very good basic pasta recipe, especially if you like garlic (as we do!). To serve piping hot, you can time the cooking steps so that the pasta is cooking and the vegetables are sautéing during the last portion of time that the garlic is roasting in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray each head of garlic with cooking spray. Wrap each garlic head separately in foil. Place garlic in a small baking pan. Bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- 2Separate garlic cloves. Squeeze cloves to extract the pulp; discard peels.
- 3Place garlic pulp, mustard, lemon juice and pepper in food processor or blender container; cover. Process until pureed; set aside. (I have also done this by hand once while we were in the process of moving and I couldn't find my food processor, and it worked just fine. It's tedious, but it does work out OK.).
- 4Cook and stir zucchini and mushrooms in hot oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat for 3 minutes or until zucchini is tender-crisp. Add the pureed garlic mixture, water and tomato; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- 5Toss the vegetable mixture with hot cooked pasta, and serve while still warm.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Roasted Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 189.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g