Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is an incredibly simple pasta recipe and it tastes wonderful!
- 340.19 g packet angel hair pasta, cooked al dente
- 133.10 ml butter
- 236.59 ml fresh peas
- 113.39 g prosciutto, diced
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese (plus more for the table)
- lots of freshly-grated black pepper
- Melt butter in skillet and saute procuitto and peas in it for 5 minutes.
- Turn cooked pasta into skillet and toss with the prosciutto and peas.
- Add cheese and serve, passing more cheese at the table and grating lots of pepper overtop.
So easy, quick and yummy! I used the whole pound of pasta. Cut the butter in half ad used olive oil for the other half. Sauteed 3 minced garlic cloves along with the prosciutto and 2 cups of peas. Adding fresh chives and fresh oregano! The Ev!
This was really tasty and easy to make. If you substitute plain ham and add a little salt (like I did, b/c I have no prosciutto), it tastes just as good. This is definitely going in my collection!
Yum! I added about 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic to the saut? pan with the peas and prosciutto. I also cut the fat down to probably about 3 Tablespoons butter and used 2 Tablespoons olive oil also. Very nice.