1/2 Photos of Angel Hair Pasta With Portabellas, Leeks and Balsamic Vinegar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the oil into a saute pan and heat over medium heat for about 30 seconds.
- 2Saute the leek for about 2 minutes until softened.
- 3Add the garlic and saute for another 30 seconds.
- 4Add the mushrooms and saute, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are wilted and the liquid they have given off has evaporated.
- 5Add the balsamic vinegar, stir well, and season with salt to taste.
- 6Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add the pasta, stirring to make sure the pasta is well separated.
- 7Boil 2 to 3 minutes, until done.
- 8Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Portabellas, Leeks and Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.3
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g