- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- garlic salt
- lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Angel Hair Pasta to pkg. directions and drain.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil.
- Saute onion and garlic. About 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and pesto. Add salt and pepper, continue to cook until hot.
- Add cooked pasta, Parmesean cheese, garlic salt and lemon pepper.
- Toss and Serve.