Melinda #2's Note:
A quick and easy pasta dish. Can be served as a main dish or side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare Angel Hair Pasta to pkg. directions and drain.
- 2In a large skillet heat olive oil.
- 3Saute onion and garlic. About 2 minutes.
- 4Add tomatoes and pesto. Add salt and pepper, continue to cook until hot.
- 5Add cooked pasta, Parmesean cheese, garlic salt and lemon pepper.
- 6Toss and Serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Pesto and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 71.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: