Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great dish with wonderful color and texture; just don't overcook the peppers
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, julienned
- 236.59 ml sugar snap pea, pods
- 6 slice roasted deli chicken, smoked, thick slices
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 0.25 ml salt
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 2 (453.59 g) package angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil to medium high heat. Add the garlic, bell pepper and pea pods. Reduce heat to medium low and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips, approximately 1/4 inch wide. Add the chicken, onion powder, ground black pepper and salt to the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- In a separate small saucepan, heat the chicken broth to a near boil. Pour the hot broth into the vegetable/chicken skillet. Toss and serve mixture over cooked angel hair pasta immediately.
- To make this OAMC, don't do the last step, or at least just the first part.