Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great dish with wonderful color and texture; just don't overcook the peppers
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sugar snap pea, pods
- 6 slices roasted deli chicken, smoked, thick slices
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil to medium high heat. Add the garlic, bell pepper and pea pods. Reduce heat to medium low and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips, approximately 1/4 inch wide. Add the chicken, onion powder, ground black pepper and salt to the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- In a separate small saucepan, heat the chicken broth to a near boil. Pour the hot broth into the vegetable/chicken skillet. Toss and serve mixture over cooked angel hair pasta immediately.
- To make this OAMC, don't do the last step, or at least just the first part.