This is one of his recipes from the show The Chew. Quick and easy.
Make and share this Angel Hair Pasta With Pancetta and Broccoli (Iron Chef Michael S recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile ,take diced pancetta and add to saute pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Saute until just crisp.
- Add broccoli to pan with pancetta. Continue cooking until just tender.
- Add pine nuts to pan and move contents in the pan to one side and add another tablespoon of olive oil and the sliced garlic. You want the garlic to toast but not burn.
- Ladle in 1/2 cup of the pasta water to the pan and mix to incorporate.
- Drain pasta and return to the pot. Combine mixture and chili flakes if using with the pasta.
- Serve hot and pass with the parmesan cheese.