Angel Hair Pasta With Lemon Dill Sauce
- In a large saucepan filled with boiling water, cook pasta until firm. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place flour in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in milk until mixture is smooth. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Gradually stir milk mixture into saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until sauce boils and thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Gradually add wine, stirring constantly; if you add the wine too fast, the mixture will curdle. Whisk in cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in lemon zest, dill, salt and cayenne.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl. Pour on sauce; toss to coat. Serve hot.