- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta, spinach, dried
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta, semolina, dried
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and maintain at a boil.
- Put the olive oil and garlic in a saute pan and cook over medium heat just until the garlic begins to brown.
- Remove the saute pan from the heat and pour in the wine.
- Return it to the heat.
- Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, until the wine has been reduced by 1/2.
- Stir in the lemon juice and tomato.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Place the pasta in the boiling water and cook to desired doneness, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Drain the pasta and put it into a warm serving bowl.
- Add the basil, parmesan, and black pepper, along with the tomato mixture.
- Toss and serve immediately.