Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
So easy and delicious!!! They will want seconds!!
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 lb peeled raw shrimp
- 5 fresh garlic cloves
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large vidalia onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, to taste
- Pour one cup olive oil in large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add crushed garlic and chopped onion. Cook until soft.
- Then add peeled shrimp and cook a few minutes until pink.
- Season generously with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Add pasta to the other ingredients, toss and serve.
Not a seafood lover myself, I made this for my dh, he said it was good and so I asked him to rate it. FOUR STARS he said. Very easy to make, it's a keeper!
This was really good and had a great flavor. We enjoyed the combination of the galic and shrimp. I didn't have any angel hair but used lingueni instead. I also thought 1 cup evoo was a bit much and cut it down to 1/2 cup. It was still really tasty. Thanks so much for sharing. Prepared for PAC Fall/2008.