So easy and delicious!!! They will want seconds!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour one cup olive oil in large sauce pan over medium heat.
- 2Add crushed garlic and chopped onion. Cook until soft.
- 3Then add peeled shrimp and cook a few minutes until pink.
- 4Season generously with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- 5Cook pasta according to directions.
- 6Add pasta to the other ingredients, toss and serve.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Garlic Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.9
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 88.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 19.2 g