1/2 Photos of Angel Hair Pasta With Fire Roasted Tomatoes
1 hr 45 mins
Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen's Note:
Fabulous! My favorite pasta dish and so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl mix ¼ cup of the olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, sea salt and pepper. Wash tomatoes and slice in half. Add tomatoes to bowl with olive oil and seasonings. Mix gently and pour onto shallow, foil-lined pan, sprayed lightly with Pam cooking spray. Spread in single layer. Drizzle with 2 tbls. of the olive oil.
- 2ROAST in preheated 400 degree oven for 45 to 60 minutes until tomatoes are soft and dark brown on top.
- 3PREPARE pasta as directed on package. Drain well. Place ½ of the roasted tomatoes and remaining 2 tbls. olive oil in large bowl. Coarsely mash tomatoes. Add pasta and remaining ½ of tomatoes; toss to mix well. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese and additional red pepper, if desired.
- 4SERVE with salad and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Fire Roasted Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.8
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 305.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: