- 1⁄2 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese with chives and onions, softened
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely copped
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, slices cut into strips
- 2 ounces salmon roe (caviar)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water 4 minutes, or until al dente.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Combine cream, cream cheese, and red onions over medium high heat.
- Simmer 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve over pasta and garnish with chives, if desired.