Angel Hair Pasta With Creamy Asparagus
- Boil asparagus in water for 5 mins, then drain and cool down quickly with cold water.Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces,set aside.
- In a small skillet melt the butter over med heat and add the onions, garlic and pepper flakes, saute for 5 mins until soft.
- Add the cream, parmesan cheese and lemon juice and simmer for 5 mins until sauce thickens slightly. Add the asparagus and black pepper to the sauce. keep warm.
- Cook the pasta until al dente, drain and serve imediately with the asparagus sauce on top.
- Serve with extra parmesan and red pepper flakes.