Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 310 calories, 3.8 g fat, 19.6 g protien, 47 g carb, 47 mg cholesterol.
Top Review by Ang11002
This was very easy to make & tasty but I felt like it was missing something. I think I would add 1 or 2 more cans of clams. I also added Old Bay after trying a bite as is to give an honest review. The Old Bay definitely added some oomph. Thanks for sharing.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta by following the package directions (may omit salt and fat); drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add in garlic; stir/saute 2 minutes.
- Drain clams, reserving liquid.
- Add clam liquid to skillet; simmer 5 minutes.
- Add in clams; simmer 5 minutes.
- Combine drained pasta and clam mixture in a serving bowl; toss gently.
- Sprinkle with cheese and pepper; serve immediately.