From Cooking Light. Per serving: 310 calories, 3.8 g fat, 19.6 g protien, 47 g carb, 47 mg cholesterol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta by following the package directions (may omit salt and fat); drain.
- 2While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add in garlic; stir/saute 2 minutes.
- 4Drain clams, reserving liquid.
- 5Add clam liquid to skillet; simmer 5 minutes.
- 6Add in clams; simmer 5 minutes.
- 7Combine drained pasta and clam mixture in a serving bowl; toss gently.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese and pepper; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Clams
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 71.7 mg
- Sodium 205.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 42.1 g