Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great family favorite for kids and adults
Make and share this Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken - mk recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 1-tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add chicken.
- Cook, stirring, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from skillet drain on paper towels.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet.
- Begin Heating water for pasta.
- Add carrot to Skillet; cook, stirring for 4 minutes.
- Add broccoli and garlic to skillet; Cook, stirring, for two minutes longer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, add chicken broth, basil to skillet.
- Stir to combine.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Add parmesan to skillet and reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Drain pasta.
- Place in a large serving Bowl.
- Top with vegetable mixture.
Quick, Easy, Delicioius and I always have the ingredients on hand. I've made this several times and its always great.
very good! i used leftover chicken and just added it at the end ... topped w/ parmesan. a very easy recipe for the whole family, and also adaptable for my daughter w/ wheat/milk allergies (used rice noodles and didn't put cheese on her serving). definitely liked by kids and adults at this house :-)
Great, healthy pasta dish. I marinated my chicken breasts in Italian dressing for a few hours for extra flavor and then reduced the olive oil in which I cooked the chicken. I used frozen carrots, frozen broccoli and frozen, chopped spinach which gave the dish great color and flavor. The dish needs salt so I seasoned with garlic salt (my family loves garlic.) I used penne pasta instead of angel hair. The only other thing I changed is that I didn't add the parmesan until just before serving. I'm not sure what 2 pkgs of parmesan consists of so I used 1/4 c of shredded parmesan to top the dish. It tasted great and everyone in my family (DH and 2 small children) loved it! It's in my recipe file for good!