Michelle Kraxberger's Note:
Great family favorite for kids and adults
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1-tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add chicken.
- 2Cook, stirring, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from skillet drain on paper towels.
- 4Heat remaining oil in same skillet.
- 5Begin Heating water for pasta.
- 6Add carrot to Skillet; cook, stirring for 4 minutes.
- 7Add broccoli and garlic to skillet; Cook, stirring, for two minutes longer.
- 8Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 9While pasta is cooking, add chicken broth, basil to skillet.
- 10Stir to combine.
- 11Return chicken to skillet.
- 12Add parmesan to skillet and reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- 13Drain pasta.
- 14Place in a large serving Bowl.
- 15Top with vegetable mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken - mk
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.4
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 436.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: