This is a simple, flavorful, and healthy pasta dish that I threw together one night. Served with a green salad and garlic bread, it makes a very nice presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green peppers or 1 red pepper, sliced (or combination of both)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, , broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot (, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot)
- 4 -5 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- parmesan cheese, for serving
- 1Heat 1 Tbsp.
- 2oil in medium skillet over medium heat; add chicken.
- 3Cook, stirring, until chicken is cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- 4Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel.
- 5Begin heating water for pasta.
- 6Heat remaining oil in same skillet and add onion and green pepper.
- 7Cook for about 3 minutes.
- 8Add frozen vegetables and garlic.
- 9Cook, stirring, for 5-7 minutes.
- 10Cook pasta according to package.
- 11While pasta is cooking, add chicken broth, basil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese to skillet and stir to combine.
- 12Return chicken to skillet; reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- 13Drain pasta and place in large serving bowl.
- 14Top with chicken and vegetable mixture and serve immediately, with extra parmesan cheese for sprinkling.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.5
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 452.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 31.6 g