Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this easy and delicious recipe while perusing ConAgra's web site.
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped in 1/2 inch lengths
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 small green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 6 ounces boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 ounces medium shrimp, peeled, thawed and deviened
- Cook pasta according to directio.
- Whisk broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in a small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over mediium-high heat for 1 minute. Add onions and garlic and cook for one minute, stirring ocassionally. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add squash to skillet- cook for 2 minutes. stirring frequently. Then, add peppers and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring frequently. Remove veggies from skillet and set aside. Add chicken and shrimp to skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, until chicken no longer pink in center and shrimp turns pink. Push chicken and shrimp to the side of the skillet, stir broth mixture and pour into skillet. Cook 1 minute or until broth begins to thicken, stirring constantly. Mix in the cooked vegetables, cook 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until all is heated through.
- Drain pasta and place on plate, topping with the mixture.