Angel Hair Pasta With Chicken and Shrimp
- Cook pasta according to directio.
- Whisk broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in a small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over mediium-high heat for 1 minute. Add onions and garlic and cook for one minute, stirring ocassionally. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add squash to skillet- cook for 2 minutes. stirring frequently. Then, add peppers and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring frequently. Remove veggies from skillet and set aside. Add chicken and shrimp to skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, until chicken no longer pink in center and shrimp turns pink. Push chicken and shrimp to the side of the skillet, stir broth mixture and pour into skillet. Cook 1 minute or until broth begins to thicken, stirring constantly. Mix in the cooked vegetables, cook 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until all is heated through.
- Drain pasta and place on plate, topping with the mixture.