Recipe by Chef Glaucia
My twin little daughters favorite pasta dish!
Top Review by 2Bleu
This was very simple and quick to put together. Step #4 stated to serve with lots of mozerella cheese, but didn't say how, so I sliced it and served it on the side. That was pretty cool. :) It melted slightly onto the pasta, but was edible as a unique accompaniment to the dish. Very nice.
- 1 (1 lb) package whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 large garlic cloves
- black pepper
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- grilled chicken strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the past according to package directions. Drain. (I cook the pasta with salt).
- In a large saucepan, under low heat, mix olive oil and chopped garlic, stirring constantly until garlic start browning.
- Turn off the heat, add angle hair, toss. Add salt, if necessary, and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with grilled chicken strips and lots of grated mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top.
- Use extra virgin olive oil.
- When heating the olive oil with garlic be very careful so you don't burn the garlic.