Top Review by Bill Hilbrich
Great recipe ... just as a suggestion, I would cut the chicken into smaller pieces .. maybe 1/2 inch to make sure they were completely cooked, and some sliced olives would be a nice addition to the dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 carrot, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken. Cook, stirring, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet.
- Add carrot to skillet; cook, stirring for 4 minutes.
- Cook the pasta.
- Add broccoli and garlic to skillet and stir for 2 minutes more.
- While pasta is cooking, add chicken broth, basil and parmesan to skillet.
- Stir to combine.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta.
- Place in a large serving bowl.
- Top with chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Serve immediately.