1/4 Photos of Angel Hair Pasta With Basil & Tomatoes
Fresh basil and garlic bring out the Italian flavors in this simple quick-cooking dish. This makes 3 1-cup servings. Recipe is from Land O Lakes. Your favorite pasta can be substituted for the angel hair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Drain and keep warm.
- 3Meanwhile, spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray; add garlic.
- 4Cook over medium heat 1 minute.
- 5Add tomatoes and basil.
- 6Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
- 7Toss together hot pasta, tomato mixture and light butter in large serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Basil & Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 52.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g