1/3 Photos of Angel Hair Pasta With Arugula and Asparagus
Hi-ho thar! Tis be a wonderful sprin' meal wit' fresh baby arugula, asparagus, mushrooms, topped wit' toasted pine nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces diced onions
- 5 asparagus spears, rough ends removed and sliced into small bite size pieces
- 4 1/2 ounces canned mushrooms, rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 limes, juice of or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 3 ounces baby arugula or 2 cups baby arugula or 2 cups Baby Spinach, is good too
- 8 fresh basil leaves, rough chopped
- 1/3 cup parmesan-romano cheese mix, grated
- 1In a large pan toast pine nuts, remove from pan set aside.
- 2Add olive oil to pan, when hot add the onions and saute 3 minutes.
- 3Add garlic, asparagus, mushrooms, lime juice, diced tomatoes, and dried herbs. Simmer 20 minutes.
- 4Stir in evaporated milk, arugula, basil. Toss in hot angel hair and grated cheese.
- 5Add some Pasta water if needed.
- 6Plate in a large serving bowl and top with pine nuts.
- 7Garnish with additional extra virgin olive oil drizzled over pasta and grated cheese.
- 8Heartly enjoy!
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Arugula and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 293.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian herb seasoning