Recipe by Mom2Rose
I found this recipe on the Kraft foods website. It was to die for! I followed the recipe but I added extra artichoke hearts, an 8oz. container of mushrooms, 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped and a couple tablespoons of capers all tossed in with the red peppers to saute together in the oil. AWESOME!
Top Review by Ambervim
I never would have thought to put Dijon or any mustard on pasta. This combination is really tasty. I only had yellow and green peppers. Quick an easy. I started the pasta and then the rest. They were done together.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 6 1⁄2 ounces artichoke hearts (marinated in oil and undrained)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Drain artichokes, reserving marinade.
- Chop artichokes and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet; add peppers and garlic.
- Cook until peppers are crisp-tender.
- Add artichokes, the reserved artichoke marinade and the mustard; stir until well blended.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl.
- Add artichoke mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.