Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Excellent quick side dish. Goes with beef, chicken, & seafood. The mixture of italian seasoning with the garlic & sundried tomatoes in the olive oil subdues the strong taste of all the ingredients.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato (chopped)
- 6 garlic cloves (pressed or minced)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 3-5 minutes (depending on your taste).
- In a small saucepan, heat olive oil until warm.
- Add sundried tomatoes& garlic.
- Saute for 4 minutes.
- Add italian seasoning and saute for 1 more minute.
- Toss drained pasta with desired amount of sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
A great recipe. I made into a meal instead of a side dish. I added chicken to it in strips to make it the entire meal. With it being a side dish 780 calories would be too much for just a side dish. That would be 3/4 of my daily calorie allowance. The flavour is great and it is simple to to make. I simply added to cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into stips near the end. I also made the pasta myself. (just wanted to brag) Got a pasta maker for christmas and had to find a reason to use it.
This was a nice pasta dish. Much more flavor than premade boxed pasta. I think there was too much oil for me so next time I wont use as much. Thanks for recipe and I will make again!
Wow! This was very tasty. It kind of reminded me of the pasta they serve at expensive Italian restaurants. Next time I think I will even throw in some shrimp with this.