Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was given this recipe with just the pasta, green onions, dressing, & shrimp. Boring!! So I added the rest of the ingredients. Add more if you like or take away if you like - ENJOY!
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel hair pasta, broken in thirds
- 1 lb cooked shrimp (frozen shrimp fine)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon (more if you like)
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) container grape tomatoes (more if your like)
- 1 1⁄2 cups ranch dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain & rinse under cold water. Nuke bacon until crisp; set aside to cool.
- Crumble bacon & mix together with pasta, onions, olives, & ranch dressing. Carefully work the shrimp into pasta. Note: As the salad sits, it will absorb some of the dressing – add a little more right before serving.
Great shrimp salad! I used a whole wheat penne pasta and kept everything else the same. Added some diced avocado and sprinkled with red pepper flakes for a little heat. Thanks for sharing, SuperCookie! **Made for Spring PAC 2009**