1/1 Photo of Angel Hair Pasta Salad
Jackie Simons's Note:
This is a very unique salad with a lot of flavor. Always a favorite at gatherings!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 4 tablespoons salad oil (vegetable oil)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip!!!)
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup diced pimento (2 ounce jar)
- 3/4 cup sliced black olives
- black pepper
- 1Chop/dice all vegetables and place in large bowl.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients for the dressing in with the vegetables.
- 3Boil angel hair pasta and drain very well.
- 4Mix pasta in with vegetables and dressing.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 333.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt