This is a very simple salad to make that tastes impressive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat.
- 3Add almonds and sesame seeds.
- 4Sauté until slightly brown, set aside.
- 5Combine oil, sugar, vinegar, salt and white pepper in a jar.
- 6Cover tightly and shake.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Combine cabbage, scallions, water chestnuts and pasta in a large bowl.
- 9Toss in nut mixture.
- 10Toss with dressing before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.7
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 424.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 12.0 g