Recipe by Miss Annie
A dish that can be served plain, or add sauted shrimp, or whatever else you can think of. The basic recipe is good. We enjoy it plain too.
Top Review by Lynie
This is a great thing to make in a real hurry! I have it for lunch all the time. My favorite "add-in" is just before the pasta is done I add a can of diced tomatoes, really just to heat them up. Yum, think I will have some thisafternoon.
- 1 (16 ounce) package capellini (angel hair pasta)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute parsley and garlic in oil.
- Drain pasta well and mix with garlic mixture; top with cheese.
- Serve with pepper.