Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A dish that can be served plain, or add sauted shrimp, or whatever else you can think of. The basic recipe is good. We enjoy it plain too.
- 1 (16 ounce) package capellini (angel hair pasta)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute parsley and garlic in oil.
- Drain pasta well and mix with garlic mixture; top with cheese.
- Serve with pepper.
This is a great thing to make in a real hurry! I have it for lunch all the time. My favorite "add-in" is just before the pasta is done I add a can of diced tomatoes, really just to heat them up. Yum, think I will have some thisafternoon.
Super easy and fast! Wonderful flavour! I served this under NurseDi's Eggplant Casserole #48732. Will definately make this again and might add some extras next time. Good "base" pasta to throw in some veggies or tomatoes.
VERY, VERY yummy! I made this as stated and would probably cut the oil down even further. Our whole family loved this! I added crushed red peppers and increased the garlic.