1/2 Photos of Angel Hair Pasta In Garlic Sauce
Miss Annie's Note:
A dish that can be served plain, or add sauted shrimp, or whatever else you can think of. The basic recipe is good. We enjoy it plain too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Saute parsley and garlic in oil.
- 4Drain pasta well and mix with garlic mixture; top with cheese.
- 5Serve with pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta In Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 133.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 13.2 g