Recipe by BOLDERGAL
I usually serve this with goat cheese and pesto stuffed chicken breasts and asparagus. I'm not a fan of leftovers, but this is great leftover...so maybe make extra!
Top Review by joy of jess
This was pretty good - seemed like it needed something more to give it that extra kick - loved the fact that basically all the ingredients were things that I had in the cupboard, very simple. Thanks!!
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, washed and roughly cut
- 1⁄2 cup organic chicken stock
- fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Begin boiling water for the pasta.
- In large saucepan, add olive oil and heat.
- Add garlic and saute.
- In blender, chop tomatoes to desired consistancy and add to saute pan.
- Add pepper and basil.
- Allow 5 minutes for the tomatoes to cook. In the meantime, start cooking the pasta.
- Add chicken stock and cook a few minutes longer.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and add to tomato sauce.
- Serve with fresh grated parmesan.