Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
From 365 Easy Low Calorie Recipes.
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, diced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup light creme fraiche
- black pepper
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine salmon and scallions, creme fraiche and a generous grinding of black pepper.
- Heat a large pot of boiling salted water. Cook noodles until tender. Drain.
- Toss noodles with salmon mix.
Mmmmm. Yummy and simple pasta dish. I had 4 oz of smoked salmon, so I just used all of it. This has lots of flavor without tons of fat. I stirred the olive oil into the cooked pasta before adding the smoked salmon/scallion mixture. Thanx for posting.