Jennifer Lathem's Note:
My family makes it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups romano cheese, grated
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta, freshly cooked
- romano cheese, grated
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1Heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add zucchini, 1 tomato, mushrooms, onion and garlic and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add olives and herbs.
- 5Preheat broiler.
- 6Beat eggs and 1.5 cups cheese in large bowl.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Mix in vegetables and pasta.
- 9Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in heavy large broilerproof skillet over medium heat.
- 10Add egg mixture to skillet.
- 11Press mixture with back of spatula to even thickness.
- 12Cook until frittata is set and golden brown on bottom.
- 13Transfer skillet to broiler and cook until top of frittata is set, about 2 minutes.
- 14Run small knife around edge of frittata to loosen.
- 15Invert skillet onto large plate.
- 16Remove skillet.
- 17Cut frittata into wedges.
- 18Serve, passing additional cheese and chopped tomatotes separately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.9
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 219.2 mg
- Sodium 499.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 24.2 g