Recipe by mandabears
This is the pasta recipe that was published with the Tilapia with Lemon Butter Sauce. Good and easy and great with the Tilapia.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto, I use Classico brand, but any brand is fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill large saucepan half full of water.
- Cover and bring to boil.
- Stir pasta into boiling water.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in broccoli and boil and stir for 4 minutes.
- Drain pasta mixture.
- Add butter to saucepan.
- Use residual heat to melt butter.
- Stir in pesto and pasta mixture.
- Toss to mix and serve.