Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from a Publix sales flyer. I made it for breakfast, I know I am weird and it was so easy to make and so delicious. Try it for yourself, perhaps for dinner. Uses supermarket items.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- Bring water to boil in large pot.
- Stir pasta into boiling water.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in broccoli and boil for 4 more minutes, stir occasionally; drain well.
- Add butter to saucepan using residual heat to melt butter.
- Stir in pesto and pasta and broccoli.
- Toss to mix and serve.
So simple but so yummy. Me and DH had this for our lunches at work. It was perfect. Thanks mandabears :) Made for Cookbook tag game
This got very good reviews from the family. I too got the recipe from Publix. I didn't have the Pesto so made it using #8535. So easy and so very good. That same Publix flyer called for Tilapia w/Lemon Butter Sauce. All in all a delicious dinner. Thanks Mandabears.