Recipe by mandabears
This is from a Publix sales flyer. I made it for breakfast, I know I am weird and it was so easy to make and so delicious. Try it for yourself, perhaps for dinner. Uses supermarket items.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to boil in large pot.
- Stir pasta into boiling water.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in broccoli and boil for 4 more minutes, stir occasionally; drain well.
- Add butter to saucepan using residual heat to melt butter.
- Stir in pesto and pasta and broccoli.
- Toss to mix and serve.